Sterling Silver Buddhist Mantra Guan Yin Buddha Pendant Necklace
- HOW TO PAY
SYMBOL OF THE GUAN YIN
In Chinese Buddhism, Guan Yin is synonymous with the Bodhisattva Avalokitesvara, the pinnacle of mercy, compassion, kindness and love.
SYMBOL OF THE SIX CHARACTER TRUTH
Om Mani Padme Hum, also known as the Mani Mantra, is the six-syllabled Sanskrit mantra. It is one of the most important mantras believed by practitioners of Tibetan Buddhism. According to Buddhist tradition, it brings happiness, luck and good fortune to its wearer.
ॐ - OM (ohm) purifies EGO
म - MA (mah) purifies JEALOUSY
णि - NI (nee) purifies PASSION
प - PAD (pahd) purifies IGNORANCE
द्मे - ME (meh purifies GREED
हूँ - HUM (hum) purifies HATRED
- Fuelling your creative power.
- Bringing joy and peace within.
- Attracting riches in abundance.
- Protecting you from evil forces.
- Metal Type: 925 Sterling Silver
- Main Stone: Ruby / Sapphire
- Style: Vintage
- Pendant Size: 44*30 mm (1.73*1.18 in)
- Chain Length: 550 mm (21.7 in)
- Pendant Weight: 30 g
EXQUISITE PACKAGING (FREE GIFT BOX)
✅Payments Via PayPal, Debit and CreditCard.
Add to cart first, and Check out, then select Shipping method and Payment method.
✅If you checkout with a Debit / Credit Card, just enter your * Card Number, * Expiration Date, and * Secure Code.