Sterling Silver Pixiu Wealth Amulet Pendant Necklace
(This prompt will not be displayed on the client-side.)
Long time ago in ancient times, there is an animal called Pi Xiu. It is the ninth son of the Dragon King. Gold, Silver and Jewels are all its food. It has a dragon head, horse body and wings. It was sopowerfulthat it could turn bad luck to good. Later on, people consider it as a symbolof wealth and good luck. Whoever's wearing the Pixiu Ring will also be lucky.
THE PIXIU NECKLACE PROVIDES A MINIMUM OF SIX BLESSINGS:
- Conducts good luck and fortune
- Generate good earth luck
- Enhances wealth and money
- It protects you and your loved ones
- Protects you against obstacles, and hardship
- It brings unexpected windfall luck
One of the popular ways to retain a Pixiu is to wear it on a necklace.
- Metal Type: 925 Sterling Silver
- Style: Vintage
- Pendant Size: 30*50 mm (1.18*1.97 in)
- Chain Length: 550mm (21.7 in)
- Pendant Weight: 40 g
All of our pieces are handmade. It is the quality of our craftsmanship and the unique designs that help us to stand out from the crowd. We are proud to be different.
✅Payments Via PayPal, Debit and CreditCard.
Add to cart first, and Check out, then select Shipping method and Payment method.
✅If you checkout with a Debit / Credit Card, just enter your * Card Number, * Expiration Date, and * Secure Code.
Here are what our customers say.