Sterling Silver Vintage Pixiu Wealth Ring
- HOW TO PAY
SYMBOL OF THE PIXIU
Long time ago in ancient times, there is an animal called Pi Xiu. It is the ninth son of the Dragon King. Gold, Silver and Jewels are all its food. It has a dragon head, horse body and wings. It was sopowerfulthat it could turn bad luck to good. Later on, people consider it as a symbolof wealth and good luck. Whoever's wearing the Pixiu Ring will also be lucky.
THE PIXIU RING PROVIDES A MINIMUM OF SIX BLESSINGS:
- Conducts good luck and fortune
- Generate good earth luck
- Enhances wealth and money
- It protects you and your loved ones
- Protects you against obstacles, and hardship
- It brings unexpected windfall luck
One of the popular ways to retain a Pixiu is to wear it on a ring.
- Metal Type: 925 Sterling Silver
- Style: Vintage
- Size: Adjustable
- Face Width: 29 mm (1.14 in)
- Inner Diameter: 20 mm (0.79 in)
- Weight: 27 g
EXQUISITE PACKAGING (FREE GIFT BOX)
✅Payments Via PayPal, Debit and CreditCard.
Add to cart first, and Check out, then select Shipping method and Payment method.
✅If you checkout with a Debit / Credit Card, just enter your * Card Number, * Expiration Date, and * Secure Code.